Sign in to follow this  

Need number plate kit for upgraded front plate/fender upgrade

So I have a 2001 KX 250 with a 2015 front number plate/fender. Does anyone know of a graphics company that will do a '15 KXF 450 front number plate graphic and 01' KX 250 side number plate graphics? I installed the individual numbers because I could not find anyone to do a kit like I wanted and it looks like poop. So any help appreciated

image_zpsvcty6y4b.jpeg

image_zpseu2tszty.jpeg

Thank you

I use Ryan at Moto Graffix for my decal kits. motograffix.com is his site. Very nice and helpful guy and I'm sure he would accommodate. If you contact him tell him Malcolm sent you. He did my 250 and will be doing my 125, which will have the same front end as yours, and has done KTM/Husky 250 and 300's for me as well. He was doing my sisters ISDE graffics for the last few years to.

I've been happy every time, and I always try to support smaller businesses like his as well. Hope that helps, there's a lot of company's out there!

• Like 1

I use Ryan at Moto Graffix for my decal kits. motograffix.com is his site. Very nice and helpful guy and I'm sure he would accommodate. If you contact him tell him Malcolm sent you. He did my 250 and will be doing my 125, which will have the same front end as yours, and has done KTM/Husky 250 and 300's for me as well. He was doing my sisters ISDE graffics for the last few years to.

I've been happy every time, and I always try to support smaller businesses like his as well. Hope that helps, there's a lot of company's out there!

Thank you. You are bringing work to them. I will mention you sent me to them