NOSTALGIC S.W. COLORADO RIDE?

Yes, appreciate the old Bikes! Went to dealership to get some smaller jets for my Colorado ride and looked at some new bikes. Not many that have low seat height for my 29" inseam. Decided at my age to just keep what I have. Took the suspension and alloy wheels from the DS and put them on the street legal TS, and it handles better. Ready for the ride!

• Like 1

Yes, the excitement is building. Just waiting to load my stuff and leave. I tried twice to order a sticker on line, but gave up both times. For some reason it kept asking me to re-enter my credit card number. So I finally gave up. Will try to get one out there.

It looks like I will be going hiway 50 through Poncha Springs Saturday and spending the night at Gunnison, so can get into Silverton Sunday about noon or a little before. Meeting my friend coming from Denver at Poncha about 4:30? Pm Sat. If those times correspond with yours, maybe we could run together part of the way.

• Like 1

The case issue isn't on the bike I am taking. It is on the DS which isn't street legal. And it isn't a big deal. 3 of the 4 screws are okay, and the broken one is on the top, so using gasket sealer there is no concern about dirt or water getting in. LOL, I Kansas engineered it with a screw head glued to the hole so it would look like all the screws are in place.

• Like 1