Sign in to follow this  

Honda CBR350RR (Honda CRF 350 L?)

I been catching on some internet reading it seems Honda is set to release a Honda CBR350RR for the USA and European markets from the limited info I can source this is going to be a twin engine unit with around 40HP.

As KTM may be launching a 390 adventure, as the rumour goes. Maybe in time we will Honda CRF 350 L twin.

Reading the treads on this site it seems the perfect engine for a small light weight adventure or trail bike (maybe a high revving unit).

Hope this threads in the right place was not sure were I should post it.

• Like 2

I been catching on some internet reading it seems Honda is set to release a Honda CBR350RR for the USA and European markets from the limited info I can source this is going to be a twin engine unit with around 40HP.

As KTM may be launching a 390 adventure, as the rumour goes. Maybe in time we will Honda CRF 350 L twin.

Reading the treads on this site it seems the perfect engine for a small light weight adventure or trail bike (maybe a high revving unit).

Hope this threads in the right place was not sure were I should post it.

I didn't hear about the CRF350L twin rumor, but I did hear a rumor about Honda using the same motor on the CBR300 for the CRF300L for 2017. Will stay a single.  The KTM 390 adventure is real, and in the long term test stage or R&D.  That doesn't mean KTM will decide to manufacture it though. 

I have also heard that a CRF 300L may be introduced but in reality its a 286 cc unit which I would not considering buy it for such a small increase in out put. My own bike is already a 305 cc so it would be pointless at this stage.

From reading some of threads on this site a twin engine light dual sport seems to be on everyone wish list mine included.

350 cc twin with Honda reliability I will most certainly be reaching in my pocket.

I love my Honda CRF 250 L I have every conceivable mode on it and it really rocks just a fun bike to have.

My CRF 250L will always have a place in my garage.

But if KTM do decide to introduced a KTM 390 Adventure it may have me reaching in my pocket again never owed a orange machine Hmmm but it could be my first ??

• Like 3