Sign in to follow this  

Thinking of selling, what should I ask?

Hey guys, I am kicking around the idea of selling my 230, I would love to keep it, but I came across a 250x with clean title, and I would love to be able to put tags on my bike for DS rides, and not sure I can financially swing 2 bikes right now.

It's an 03 230 with Weisco 11:1 piston and the CRF150 torque cam.  Bruce Tripplet front shock rework, Hagon rear shock.

What do you think I could reasonably expect to get, or ask for this?

Thanks,

John

Hey guys, I am kicking around the idea of selling my 230, I would love to keep it, but I came across a 250x with clean title, and I would love to be able to put tags on my bike for DS rides, and not sure I can financially swing 2 bikes right now.

It's an 03 230 with Weisco 11:1 piston and the CRF150 torque cam. Bruce Tripplet front shock rework, Hagon rear shock.

Thanks,

John

Sounds like the foundation for an excellent off road weapon.

Going to make a lucky person a great trail bike.

• Like 1

It's an 03 230 with Weisco 11:1 piston and the CRF150 torque cam.  Bruce Tripplet front shock rework, Hagon rear shock.

Thanks,

John

$1500.00 to $2000.00 are prime numbers. The good thing here is the fact you won. You paid $4000.00 for it, if you got it new, rode it, had fun with it, and now you're moving on. You only lost 2000.00 for adventure, and fun. You could of went the other way, and became a $8000.00 Ricky Carmichael wannabe. At which point you'd only sell the Ricky Carmichael replica for $2000.00 

If you want an investment dirt bike, buy an old Husqvarna cr390. 

Basically you won...with the 250x you'll have an investment that will never pay for its self unless you keep it forever, with out buying another bike.

• Like 1

Ask as much as you want, it's only worth what someone is willing to pay you for it.

• Like 1