Sign in to follow this  

Issues

I used to have a weird nervous feeling before riding, not panic attacks or anything like that. Basically a dull sick feeling in my stomach and my head felt like it was going to explode.

Sometimes it started the night before riding or when we were driving in the morning to our riding spot. That feeling went away right when I got on the bike though. I never get it anymore though. That may be because I have more experience now and I'm more confident in my abilities as a rider.

Are you stressed out or worried about anything? (I think it was stress with me, as I got the same feeling before an important test etc)

Edited by EatMaRoost

I get a little nervous when riding at a new track for the first time, but it's nothing serious. Definitely not a panic attack. 

Rs, you might want to get that checked out from a qualified doctor, It sounds like you got something there! The gents on thumper talk only know their sport, not the mind.

If you go that route, make sure you find a doctor that is willing to figure out the cause of the panic attacks and not just mask the symptoms with medicine.