Sign in to follow this  

I think I may have found my new addiction

You wouldn't think a 37 hp bike could be so much fun, especially after 11 years on a 100 hp sportbike...... but it really is! I'm pretty excited..... just got my KDX tagged through South Dakota.... Put on the Baja Designs dual sport kit and she's ready to go do some exploring on the many MANY killer backroads right around my house.... some of which are more trails than roads, lol. I have a feeling my hour meter is about to skyrocket, lol..... guess we'll see just how far the ol' girl will go! (pretty sure it's never been rebuilt either, if I had to guess). I'm gonna dual sport it for now but eventually plan on getting some supermoto wheels laced up as well. I'm excited!! I still love the street bike as well, but I like being able to just jump off the main road and check out some random dirt road and see where they go :) 

A few pics....

9cc4d768-a521-4c01-a1c3-a7d9dea9e1f7_zps

null_zpsqt4qyqct.jpg

null_zps3mumcjt3.jpg

null_zps1s3xkvi4.jpg

null.jpg_zpsk82wmrx8.png

null_zpswi2ateyu.jpg

null_zpsqhut1gal.jpg

Been doing some riding with my neighbor too

null_zpsvoh6gpw0.jpg

null_zpslaa9znxg.jpg

null_zpsyydabfz5.jpg

null_zpswwn47nbs.jpg

null_zpsk5qrjhfy.jpg

null_zpsfrtsoqb4.jpg

null_zpsgde0m1q2.jpg

null_zpsmgvngvvy.jpg

null_zpsaqkebc9g.jpg

• Like 1

Gotta love the little kdx, you should look into uncorking the thing, you will be amazed how much power you can get from just a new exhaust.

Ohh yea I definitely am here before too long...... from what I've gathered an FMF Gnarly pipe and some Boyesen reed valves really wake these bikes up, and with the right carb tuning can almost bring them up to 250 power