Sign in to follow this  

57.00mm topend.. Where to get?

So my project bike came with a 57.00mm cylinder. Came with a 56.00mm topend kit which is obviously to small. Where could I find a 139 kit? I'm guessing it would be a little extra but that's ok. Any help is appreciated.

I'm guessing here but, you are referring to a CR125 w/ big bore kit? You posted in the CRF250 forum. Maybe try the CR125 forum. And you can find the kit your looking for at Vertex Pistons.http://www.na.vertexpistons.com/ProductInfo.aspx?item_id=3561

Recently got a project rm125. Not much help in the suzuki 2 stroke section. But cylinder measures out to be 57.00mm. looked and looked everywhere and even contacted vertex and millenium directly with no luck. Anyone have any idea where i can get a topend kit without buying in bulk either? (since its "custom")

Thanks in advance.

Might be worth giving Eric Gorr's a call, they'll know what's available. 

Did it come with an old piston? If so, has that got any markings?

Might be worth giving Eric Gorr's a call, they'll know what's available.

Did it come with an old piston? If so, has that got any markings?

Yea I'll give the master a call, worst comes to worst I'll get it bored out to 144.. Not to fond of doing that but not trying to spend 600$ on a new cylinder when this one is runnable. And no, no old piston.

Its probably already a 144 at least, that seems to be the source of your problem.  What is the piston stroke?