Track riding xr250?

My son used to do it all the time on the XR I now ride.  Used to clear huge tabletops with no problem.  I did have to replace the fork seals frequently, though.

BTW, I can think of better bikes to do that with. ?

My son used to do it all the time on the XR I now ride. Used to clear huge tabletops with no problem. I did have to replace the fork seals frequently, though.

BTW, I can think of better bikes to do that with. ?

im over here ballin on a budget lol. What about a 2002 ktm 200mxc? Have you heard anything about that?

im over here ballin on a budget lol. What about a 2002 ktm 200mxc? Have you heard anything about that?

I believe the 200mxc is equivalent to the current xc lineup which is an off-road bike, with a little more aggressive suspension and such than the xcw... If you go with Ktm get the sx model (they made a 200sx in 03 and 04 and maybe some other years) and now currently make a 150sx. Both the xc, xcw, exc, and Mxc are off-road oriented not track

200mxc would be much more suited to doing that than a XR250. But,,, you could do it on either bike. Just don't come up short on the doubles or overshoot the table top with the XR. It'll hold up just fine but the 200 2 stroke will be much suited to the MX application.