Sign in to follow this  

2016 kx450 calving for harescrambles

Any valving for kx450 2016 to try?

I using stock with 2 clicks comp and feel harsh in small bumps at low speed! I need more plush rides for Florida bumpy trails , 185 lbs b rider

Sorry for the title! How I can edit the title?

Edited by cyclerc

Look at the crf 250 valving and compare to yours ,you should see the differences

The crf250 comes with showa sff 50mm?

Edited by cyclerc

The title is irrelevant at this point. What you need to do is be more specific and clear in your post. What does "2 clicks comp" mean? More or less than stock settings?  The more accurate info you can give the more help folks can give you. Good luck.

Edited by YHGEORGE

The title is irrelevant at this point. What you need to do is be more specific and clear in your post. What does "2 clicks comp" mean? More or less than stock settings?  The more accurate info you can give the more help folks can give you. Good luck.

2 CLICKS IN FROM ALL SOFT

BASIC ALL SOFT IN COMP REB 12OUT

Thats irrelevant too. He is using a MX bike for harescrambles...

Its quite obvious that its too stiff.

You just need it to be softer overall. The 2015 CRF 250 Base valve might be a very good base line for further testing. However, your mid needs to be softer too and more float for offroad use.

use 10 PSI less in main and balance chamber as a start point.