Sign in to follow this  

Yellow FX with throwback graphics FINISHED!

The blue makes a big difference. Have never liked ths yellow/black conbo. Always liked how Suzuki added just a little blue to liven things up. :thumbsup:

The blue makes a big difference. Have never liked ths yellow/black conbo. Always liked how Suzuki added just a little blue to liven things up. :thumbsup:

Blue number plates were a must as that's what I have to run in my class (Master 50+)

Trust me, they aren't slimmer...

Black wheels and yellow handguards would really make the machine POP!

Could go even more retro with some gold rims.

Monk what plastics are these?

Cycra Powerflow Plastics. Time will tell when I comes to durability but they seem pretty flimsy to me. A portion of where the airbox and shroud meet seems weak and will pop open if it was hit the right way. The plastics are also material wise thinner then the stocker.

The 1 piece shroud design is awesome though.

Overall I think this a awesome MX setup but offroad might be the true test...

Cycra Powerflow Plastics. Time will tell when I comes to durability but they seem pretty flimsy to me. A portion of where the airbox and shroud meet seems weak and will pop open if it was hit the right way. The plastics are also material wise thinner then the stocker.

The 1 piece shroud design is awesome though.

Overall I think this a awesome MX setup but offroad might be the true test...

i thought that's what they were. I've been eyeing a set but still kicking it around. Appreciate your opinion

Very nice glen

Was it a pain to fit the electronics on the cycra rear fender? Any pictures of what you did? I'm thinking of doing this myself.

Not really, I needed to replace the stock fender after a spode blew it up during practice hence the color change.....I cut the electronics section out of the stock fender and overlayed it on the new one and used rive12232726_1188165687879704_39066780732551ts to tie it together