Sign in to follow this  

New Hampshire Beta - Where are you?!

Who's going to step up and start dealing Beta's in NH?! It's killing me.

Me and my buddy both are wanting to buy a Beta badly but we're ether going to have to buy 2 hours away up in maine or several hours somewhere down south. Nobody actually carries any Beta's in stock (the maine dealer has a cross trainer and a 430 both are personal bikes but said we could test ride them) really wish I could at least sit on a 300, or at least not have to order and wait several months to get one.

• Like 3

I bought my '15 300 Race from Jimmy at Maine Cycle in Auburn. Jimmy was, and has continued to be fantastic to deal with. The 430 is now for sale as a dealer demo. If it were me, I'd buy from him again and wait it out if you really must have the 2T.

Totally agree.  I'm in the same boat.  Have been actively talking to those as mentioned above.  I won't rely on the dealer for anything but it sure would be nice to have someone local.  Jimmy was very helpfull and got me a quote on a '16 before they were released.   I will probably hold out for a 300 Race edition.    A coworker has a buddy we just got signed up with Beta.  He's also in Maine.... Doms Jeep up in Rangeley.   Need someone in NH! 

How far is Hatfield, MA from you?

These guys just became a Beta dealer.

http://motoworxmx.com/

Here's their post on another forum

http://www.betarider.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1148

Yea I've found most of the Beta dealers in the surrounding states, ether way I'm going to be ordering a bike through them and waiting, it's just a real hassle to work with a dealer when their 2+ hours away. I realize most if not everything can be done on the phone / net these days but it'd be nice to be able to go in and actually talk to some of the guys at these dealers and or sit on and maybe test ride a bike etc.

My dealer was an hour away. There was another dealer I was going to use that was over 2hrs away I was willing to drive to cause they had a 300 in stock. That one didn't work out because they couldn't get me approved. Most of them will atleast let you ride one around the parking lot. Unfortunately though it seems like most of us have to drive a pretty good stretch so you're not alone. Besides maybe warranty work there's not many things you'll need to go back there for anyway. I'd suggest maybe take a ride out to one when you have the time, get to know the guys and place your order in person, maybe take one of their in stock bikes for a ride. Try to make it a decent stay there to make the trip worthwhile then the next time you have to go there it'll be to pick up your brand new bike and all is well.

Edited by BoogieMan84