What cartridge will fit 05 rm250 fork?

The cartridge damper rods are shot in my 05 rm250 Showa 47mm forks. Was wondering if Rmz or CRF cartridge will fit into rm250 fork tubes. I would imagine they all would,but not sure if some are longer. Also the rm250 uses the spring tubes unlike the some of the other showa 47. Not sure if that changes anything. Thanks

No.didn't call evo. Was hoping to just find some forks or cartridges and start fresh. I love my RM but the thing is beat and parts are getting hard to find . even if I replace the damper rods-the damper rod cylinder/tube is worn. Right now I got 46mm kyb of forks on and I really like them in rocks but if I push them hard they are bad. Think I'm going to keep the rm for fun and get a yz250x. Sux I like the rm250 and would buy a new one but Suzuki gave up. Oh well. Thanks guys

Mine too. . Rebound adjust kept spinning n spinning .. I know have new forks off an 07 and one good extra fork (right) that makes a fine paper weight. . Funny thing is I bought both forks for half of what a single damper rod would of been. .. too bad showa sells the rod with the whole fork!!!??