Yoshi pipe?

I wanna get a yoshimura pipe for my 250 and I know they make different kinds. I don't know much about them, do any offer more power and less back pressure? I want one that gives more power and is also very loud.

Could just take the packing out or use the bike till the packing is dirty.  Way cheaper.  Btw you lose power when the packing gets dirty.

Best thing you can do is simply remove your existing pipe and all restrictions as well as the air cleaner. Skip the helmet, wear flip flops. When are you 'going pro'?

Seriously though, you want loud just to annoy everyone? You are going to get to be beaten up on the net for making such a bad idea. No doubt, your bike is much faster than you are capable of using now.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe the FMF's are easier to rebuild due to having screws instead of rivets. I might be wrong, if so please TTrs please enlighten me.

it wouldn't be hard if you have your own rivet gun and drill.. i have a powercore 4 on my steed and one of the allen cap scres stripped out on me and i had to cut a slit into it and remove with a flat blade.. the fmf is usually pretty easy to take apart though..