Sign in to follow this  

New Zeta hard parts!

I purchased some little red anodized zeta parts and thought I'd show you guys. It's not much but anytime I get anything for my bike I get really excited. Oem clutch kit, Hinson clutch cover, and hammerhead design oil filter cover.

I've been running quite a few Zeta hard parts for a while now. They hold up great and don't seem to fade like some of the others do. They are tough for sure. 

• Like 1

I've been running quite a few Zeta hard parts for a while now. They hold up great and don't seem to fade like some of the others do. They are tough for sure.

I really like hammerhead design but they are expensive hard parts.. They did hook me up with free engine plugs.. So +1 for those guys on customer service.
  • Like 1

That will be my next big purchase!

Big purchase ? Say what powder coat the stock ones. I do my black wheels for 40$ minus the gas money driving to the guy who coats them. Building wheels is super easy.

Big purchase ? Say what powder coat the stock ones. I do my black wheels for 40$ minus the gas money driving to the guy who coats them. Building wheels is super easy.

Yea... I've always built my own wheels. I would do that either way. 

Yea... I've always built my own wheels. I would do that either way.

Right it's easy. Just time consuming and I hate mounting tires. I always put off doing wheels but I hate silver wheels. Thank goodness both my bikes have black wheels and red hubs now hopefully I won't be doing wheels for myself for awhile now

• Like 1

How does your PC hold up? Never used PC on wheels before.

Holds up great for me. They scratch a little when mounting tires but nothing to bad. I would do anodizes but I can't don't anyone within driving distance that anodizes

• Like 1

I'm about to be a pop for the first time. So after the little dude has arrived , and I figure out my finances, I'll be looking into some wheels

Congratulations! !!

• Like 1

Lol idk you gotta be different to like red wheels. I had red wheels on a cr250 I bought and hated them lol

• Like 2

Lol idk you gotta be different to like red wheels. I had red wheels on a cr250 I bought and hated them lol

I like the color combo of red and yellow. Look's different but good!

How does your PC hold up? Never used PC on wheels before.

Do yourself a favor Brian PC doesnt have the look you would desire and goes away fast....
  • Like 2

Do yourself a favor Brian PC doesnt have the look you would desire and goes away fast....

I'm not gonna pc my wheels. I was just more curious than anything. I've done a few yz frames and rubbed through them all within a few races or practice days. Even my hubs chipped when I did those.

Edited by BDubb106
  • Like 1

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1448598458.849442.jpg

What look is anodize supposed to give you that PC won't ? I have had PC wheels with years of racing and sand riding and never chip or fade or anything other then from mounting tires 40$ for black wheels and colored hubs is winning