Sign in to follow this  

FMF pipe reflash 2016 350 rr

I had a FMF remap put into my 2016 350rr as I have a FMF muffler. The mid is smooth and it revs ok but the bottom end sucks the bike flamed out and hesitated like a carby bike with the accelerator pump timing that is out. Anyone else had this ? I'm going back to the std map it runs really well with that. 

MM 

I had a FMF remap put into my 2016 350rr as I have a FMF muffler. The mid is smooth and it revs ok but the bottom end sucks the bike flamed out and hesitated like a carby bike with the accelerator pump timing that is out. Anyone else had this ? I'm going back to the std map it runs really well with that. 

MM 

If you have a coolant temp sensor . You might try this, Find the ohm value for the cold side and use a resistor of of the same value in leu of the cts. That should solve your lean cond by fooling the ecm to go default

Edited by widebear

If you have a coolant temp sensor . You might try this, Find the ohm value for the cold side and use a resistor of of the same value in leu of the cts. That should solve your lean cond by fooling the ecm to go default

Showing your age widebear :) :) Thanks for the reply, there are 3 maps for the FMF each with a different idle value so I'm going to try +100 rpm and see how that goes, a mate liked that setting. 

MM 

• Like 1

Showing your age widebear :) :) Thanks for the reply, there are 3 maps for the FMF each with a different idle value so I'm going to try +100 rpm and see how that goes, a mate liked that setting. 

MM 

What parameters are changable?

• Like 1

What parameters are changable?

Not sure as yet its the dealers tool. The stepper motor for the engine braking is supposed to be adjustable. 

MM 

Not sure as yet its the dealers tool. The stepper motor for the engine braking is supposed to be adjustable. 

MM 

I can't see how that will correct a lean condition? I can see it changing rpm via the throttle plate angle but thats about it.From what I saw from the Synerjet webpage only the snowmobile ecm's are programable to any degree. My bet ,emissions considerations.

I can't see how that will correct a lean condition? I can see it changing rpm via the throttle plate angle but thats about it.From what I saw from the Synerjet webpage only the snowmobile ecm's are programable to any degree. My bet ,emissions considerations.

Not sure either with the std map and the FMF it ran fine so I can put that back in if I need. A mate ran the FMF map with plus 100 and had none of the issues I had so will try that first if not its back to the std map which was fine. 

MM 

Not sure either with the std map and the FMF it ran fine so I can put that back in if I need. A mate ran the FMF map with plus 100 and had none of the issues I had so will try that first if not its back to the std map which was fine. 

MM 

Nice to see someone reporting on tuning the new FI system for mods!  ;)