Sign in to follow this  

Do I need to have my motorcycle license to register my motorcycle in CT

I got a free motorcycle and I don't have my endorsement. Do I have to have that endorsement in order to register the bike? I have zero patience with the CT DMV so I'm not going to bother getting my endorsement unless I have to.

Where I live in BC Canada, you do not need a street motorcycle licence (class 6) to register or for that matter insure any motorcycle. Then I'll shut up cus I don't live in CT but otherwise Check with your local DMV

Edited by filterx

I got a free motorcycle and I don't have my endorsement. Do I have to have that endorsement in order to register the bike? I have zero patience with the CT DMV so I'm not going to bother getting my endorsement unless I have to.

Its been a while so I cant remember but don't you have to show your license to register a vehicle? BTW in CT you have to take a 3 day course to get your motorcycle endorsement, I just did it. I don't think theres anymore classes this year either.

I'm from berlin, but it's always great to have more people to ride with!

I'm thinking of starting a group ride in ct. Where we would all meet up at the truckstop in north stonington, and go shred from there.