Sign in to follow this  

Beta Endurocross Heat Race

Helmet cam footage from Endurocross of my 16 year old son Ty Cullins on his Beta 300 RR. This is the finals from Ontario last weekend, pro heat race #2. The last pass he makes gets him into 3rd place and into the Pro Main event! In his first year riding pro he made 4 main events with finishes of 9th, 10th the two 11th's.

The 2nd turn was a little rough, he said he should have protected the inside better so that guy couldn't have come in on him. That knocked him into the guy coming on the outside. Both arms are bruised up from that!  Later in the race he comes to the inside of the 511 KTM in the same corner then hesitates, that was a stall and how fast he gets it fired up again. That's why we leave the starter on instead of taking it off like other racers do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KvlJI_Sz9M

• Like 12

Helmet cam footage from Endurocross of my 16 year old son Ty Cullins on his Beta 300 RR. This is the finals from Ontario last weekend, pro heat race #2. The last pass he makes gets him into 3rd place and into the Pro Main event! In his first year riding pro he made 4 main events with finishes of 9th, 10th the two 11th's.

The 2nd turn was a little rough, he said he should have protected the inside better so that guy couldn't have come in on him. That knocked him into the guy coming on the outside. Both arms are bruised up from that!  Later in the race he comes to the inside of the 511 KTM in the same corner then hesitates, that was a stall and how fast he gets it fired up again. That's why we leave the starter on instead of taking it off like other racers do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KvlJI_Sz9M

Awesome!!! Thanks for posting!!!!

He's seems like a very intelligent racer, setting up for the inside lane, an obstacle ahead of time. Great job. 

Holy shit that boy is good!! I could not even tell he stalled. Something to be said for having the E starter. Just amazing how quick his reflexes are. I'm bummed I missed it this year. Ive been going the last few years. Thank you for sharing!!

Ty is a badass kid! The boy is going places !

Edited by MountAiryTrailRiders

Great ride Ty! It looks like a lot of those guys play cutthroat. Talent and endurance allow riders to finish where they belong after a few hard laps. One of the most entertaining come from behind rides I've seen in a while. We always appreciate you sharing with us.

Awesome ride!! So what class do they let the 300 ride in 450?

Thanks Guys!

There are no bike size classes in EX, riders are free to ride what they feel works best. However in MX or other races he does race with 450's

• Like 1