Sign in to follow this  

trackday at Thunderhill

Nice day at the track with my wife and our DRZ's. I just recently bought the black one for her and just finished all the mods last week...yesterday was her first ride on the bike since I bought it. Both bikes ran... and handled awesome! We were riding with a couple friends, one on a Ducati and the other on a ZX10...we were able to pass them in the tight stuff...then they would walk on us down the straights lol. Overall, we were matching their lap times..not bad for having a 150 horespower disadvantage! The DRZ is such a blast to ride on the track :).

unnamed.jpg

• Like 9

Nice day at the track with my wife and our DRZ's. I just recently bought the black one for her and just finished all the mods last week...yesterday was her first ride on the bike since I bought it. Both bikes ran... and handled awesome! We were riding with a couple friends, one on a Ducati and the other on a ZX10...we were able to pass them in the tight stuff...then they would walk on us down the straights lol. Overall, we were matching their lap times..not bad for having a 150 horespower disadvantage! The DRZ is such a blast to ride on the track :).

sick, iwant to goto thill, i thinking of march track day i seen somebody post on fb...id like to go sooner

Glad you had a blast, so cool you could ride with your wife.

How is T hill now, did you ride the new track or old one?  My son and i drove the 16 hours down there to do a track day, 4 years ago, on our CBR1000rr and 600rr racers. Was worth the drive down, my favorite track so far.

sick, iwant to goto thill, i thinking of march track day i seen somebody post on fb...id like to go sooner

I think ZOOM ZOOM trackdays still has a couple days at TH this year left on the calendar...I'm done for this yr though. I'll be doing more next year though...first one is usually late feburary at sears point.

• Like 1

Glad you had a blast, so cool you could ride with your wife.

How is T hill now, did you ride the new track or old one?  My son and i drove the 16 hours down there to do a track day, 4 years ago, on our CBR1000rr and 600rr racers. Was worth the drive down, my favorite track so far.

Thanks...it really is awesome sharing this with my wife...she's pretty fast too :). We rode the big "old" track....which is really fast...I love the new  track though...it's perfect for super moto's :)

The red bars look great on the black one,  got any more pics of both of em together?

Not many pics together because this was actually the first ride for her bike...but here's another pic of the black one for ya.

12208803_10201006544601559_1878767922925720560_n.jpg

• Like 2