Sign in to follow this  

CRF 1000L @ Long Beach.

Did anyone get a chance to see the Africa Twin in person? Any Video's or Pic's...

Edited by crazybrother

People that work at our local KTM shop have seen and touched it alive at Milan just recently. They said:

"Well, what should I say, it's a nice bike, comfy ergos, and it's not some hippo it looks to be on the pics"

"Nice bike, I liked it. But I think it's more of a XT660Z Tenere killer that weights about the same but is total POS in comparison. New Africa's pretty compact, low seat height, short people should like it, I just don't get it why they're positioning it as having Dakar roots, it's even standing beside the crf450 rally and africa twin.. last time Honda won Dakar was in 1989 BTW!

No, 1050 is different, much taller, both seat height and ground clearance, new Africa's more compact and narrow"

Crazybrother, check the Africa Twin thread out on advrider...lots of pics & some press ride reviews too...very good reviews so far...light, nimble, stable at speed, perfect Honda build quality. Not my cup o tea but they'll sell really well Im sure.

Did anyone get a chance to see the Africa Twin in person? Any Video's or Pic's...

Edited by advbedouin
  • Like 1