Sign in to follow this  

New head

I'm putting a new head on and I was wondering if it's normal to have some carbon build up on the old head and on the top of the piston?

1448315526028.jpg

1448315536854.jpg

1448315548398.jpg

I bought the slavens s3 mule head

let us know how it's working for you.what elevation do you ride mostly?

I finished it up last night but didn't get a chance to try it out. I did start it up and I noticed my electric start did not have the power to start the bike because of the added compression. It did start up and the first kick tho

I finished it up last night but didn't get a chance to try it out. I did start it up and I noticed my electric start did not have the power to start the bike because of the added compression. It did start up and the first kick tho

You'll have to start it cold with the kick start. Once warm, the electric start should be fine.

I took it out for a quick rip today. The electric start does work once the bike is warm. I think I may need to rejet the. It seems to be idling high. I'm not a carb guy at all but I kind of think it's running really lean. How do i tell?

I took it out for a quick rip today. The electric start does work once the bike is warm. I think I may need to rejet the. It seems to be idling high. I'm not a carb guy at all but I kind of think it's running really lean. How do i tell?

Read up on Plug chop.