Sign in to follow this  

2016 KTM 150sx Jetting tips.

Just got a new 150 and want to know if anyone has any tips on jetting for 0-3000 elevation. Bike will be rode in so cal mostly on mx tracks.. Any set up info is much appreciated!!!!

Thanks

Came here looking for reviews on this bike. Healing up from my 3 major injury in 2 years and thinking of going back to my roots a bit and getting a 2016 150.  Saw your comment and figured since I just read about this so maybe i can help. 

November MX action has

main jet at 190

pilot at 52

Clip 4th clip FROM top

air screw 3 turns out (stock set to 1 turn out)

Just got a new 150 and want to know if anyone has any tips on jetting for 0-3000 elevation. Bike will be rode in so cal mostly on mx tracks.. Any set up info is much appreciated!!!!

Thanks

Saw your other post - breaking in at Glen Helen. You should put Pala on your list of spots if you are traveling all the way down here to ride. That and Cahuilla Creek 

Came here looking for reviews on this bike. Healing up from my 3 major injury in 2 years and thinking of going back to my roots a bit and getting a 2016 150.  Saw your comment and figured since I just read about this so maybe i can help. 

November MX action has

main jet at 190

pilot at 52

Clip 4th clip FROM top

That's the exact reason I bought this bike! I double compound fractured my arm Mountain Bike racing 1 year ago. 8 surgeries 3 plates 12 screws, 2 skin graphs and 1 bone graph later here i'am!!  I have been on the Mountain bike now for 3 months and everything is feeling good and my strength is improving every day. I knew that I had to ride/race moto but I did not need to muscle around a 450 so the 150 fit the bill perfectly. I have not rode it yet but its beautiful!!! Im going down to So. Cal to break it in (im from San Clemente) at Glen Helen in December. So excited!!!!

• Like 1

Saw your other post - breaking in at Glen Helen. You should put Pala on your list of spots if you are traveling all the way down here to ride. That and Cahuilla Creek 

Oh iam! Cahuilla Creek is the best Motocross track in So. Cal in my opinion. Like I said above im from San Clemente and I have grown up racing Cahuilla and Glen Helen.

I plan on riding LACR and ZACA while im home for the holidays also!!!!

November MX action has

main jet at 190

pilot at 52

Clip 4th clip FROM top

I have that magazine and I usually take anything MXA says as verbatim but its so far from what the manual says or what stock settings are and they did not say where they where they were riding it so I have nothing to go off of. 

Good point... guessing they were going off settings for Glen Helen. How was your December trip down here?