Need help to find a bike!

I am currently riding a 89 yz250wr, I really like the bike and can easily handle it but it's just too old to maintain. Looking for a newer 4 stroke bike. The fuel injection really interests me and would like to stay Yamaha. I was thinking a fuel 2010 or newer yz250f or like a 2005-2010 yz450f not fuel injected. I love fast and love the power not much for jumps though. I ride trails but mainly just farm land. I don't want something that weighs half a ton. Also how to the 250f's handle the snow bike kits?

I am currently riding a 89 yz250wr, I really like the bike and can easily handle it but it's just too old to maintain. Looking for a newer 4 stroke bike. The fuel injection really interests me and would like to stay Yamaha. I was thinking a fuel 2010 or newer yz250f or like a 2005-2010 yz450f not fuel injected. I love fast and love the power not much for jumps though. I ride trails but mainly just farm land. I don't want something that weighs half a ton. Also how to the 250f's handle the snow bike kits?

I have seen those snow kits. I wouldn't put one on anything less than a 450 myself. KTM 500 with a snow kit would be nice

You could get an 08+ RMZ450. Almost the same bike as a new one. EFI. Great on the farm I would imagine. Bit of a handfull in the tighter trails though.

I wouldn't get anything less than a 2014 Yammaha 450 or 250. But that's just me.

Edited by AddictedToBling