Sign in to follow this  

Motool Slacker digital sag scale discount code

I'm looking at picking up a Slacker and have often seen them on sale or with discount codes. Anyone see a sale or code around lately?

Edited by ckny

I'm looking at picking up a Slacker and have often seen them on sale or with discount codes. Anyone see a sale or code around lately?

Motool, the guys that make the Slacker Digital Sag Tool are TT sponsors and they are working on a Christmas special offer for the TT community. I'll be sure to forward this topic to them so they know you guys are waiting!

post-3-0-70658600-1448381603.jpg

TAKE_CONTROL_OF_YOUR_RIDE_300X250.jpg

We are having a Black Friday sale this weekend and you can get 20% off Friday through Sunday on our site- no code needed http://motool.co. If you are not ready to purchase that soon please email me and I can get you a code- johny@motool.co 

Thanks Johny, I am an MSF Dirtbike instructor and would like to be able to add one to my training kit to use with students.

I also work with the CDN distributor for a major enduro brand and would like to have it as part of my kit for demo days and bike tours. Its an awesome tool!

Motool, the guys that make the Slacker Digital Sag Tool are TT sponsors and they are working on a Christmas special offer for the TT community. I'll be sure to forward this topic to them so they know you guys are waiting!

post-3-0-70658600-1448381603.jpg

Thanks as always for the help Bryan!

• Like 1

Get one of these scales if you ever measure sag.  It takes out ALL the guesswork and uncertainty.  All my friends who have used mine have wanted one, which is good because I'm tired of loaning mine out.

Interesting fact:  None of them had their sag set where they thought it was when they checked their existing setup with this.

• Like 2

My buddy has one, I love it. So easy and very accurate, makes it a joke instead of a chore to check and change sag.

Motorola makes radio equipment, not motorcycle tools... :lol:

i-3Qpqgmg-M.jpg

Just noticed that! Did I type it that way or is this a joke?

• Like 1

We are having a Black Friday sale this weekend and you can get 20% off Friday through Sunday on our site- no code needed http://motool.co. If you are not ready to purchase that soon please email me and I can get you a code- johny@motool.co 

I will definitely be getting one!  Thanks for the discount!

• Like 2

Thanks Johny, I am an MSF Dirtbike instructor and would like to be able to add one to my training kit to use with students.

I also work with the CDN distributor for a major enduro brand and would like to have it as part of my kit for demo days and bike tours. Its an awesome tool!

Thanks as always for the help Bryan!

I will bend over backwards to help John. Yes, he's a TT sponsor, but having worked with him for a bit now, such a good, honest guy. He's super passionate about what he does and has an infectious personality that is so gracious. Got a chance to meet him face-to-face at a trade show in Orlando last October and glad to call him a friend. I've not used his sag tool, so won't comment, but I'll vouch for the guy behind the name any day. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Always awesome seeing manufactures supporting their stuff on the TT forum :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Had mine for about a year now and love it. One of those things you buy and wonder how you ever lived without.

Edited by 218
  • Like 1