RC going to Austrailia to take Bubba's place

Pretty cool that RC is going to race! Chad is trying to get him to run a smoker for old time sakes - per RC's and Chad's Instagram

Bubba who? ?

Why would Bubba pit himself against Chad Reed on Reed's home turf shortly before the SX season?

That would be like Luke Skywalker going to a party at Darth Vader's house the night before the raid on the Death Star.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 2

Your title is not accurate yet... They are still trying to get him over there.

AUS-X Open management is still yet to receive any formal correspondence from James Stewart, his management or his team regarding his attendance this weekend and are using all endeavours to ensure Stewart attends the AUS-X Open this weekend.

“We have fought long and hard on behalf of the fans to ensure James Stewart competes, or at the very least attends the AUS-X Open Event this weekend. We have had a binding contract with him since March to compete on November 28 & 29, but not formally heard from James Stewart, his management or his team since his accident in France. We are using all endeavours to ensure he honours his agreement and attends the AUS-X Open,” stated Event Director – Adam Bailey.

http://motocross.transworld.net/news/cooper-webb-in-for-aus-x-open/?sm_id=social_aumoautomobilemaghub_AutomobileMag_20151124_55609466&adbid=10153367294018031&adbpl=fb&adbpr=73232503030#VllQKhHs40Ijk8PE.97

Read more at http://motocross.transworld.net/news/cooper-webb-in-for-aus-x-open/#SGqrbsVDbBGozvrB.99

Your title is not accurate yet... They are still trying to get him over there.

AUS-X Open management is still yet to receive any formal correspondence from James Stewart, his management or his team regarding his attendance this weekend and are using all endeavours to ensure Stewart attends the AUS-X Open this weekend.

“We have fought long and hard on behalf of the fans to ensure James Stewart competes, or at the very least attends the AUS-X Open Event this weekend. We have had a binding contract with him since March to compete on November 28 & 29, but not formally heard from James Stewart, his management or his team since his accident in France. We are using all endeavours to ensure he honours his agreement and attends the AUS-X Open,” stated Event Director – Adam Bailey.

http://motocross.transworld.net/news/cooper-webb-in-for-aus-x-open/?sm_id=social_aumoautomobilemaghub_AutomobileMag_20151124_55609466&adbid=10153367294018031&adbpl=fb&adbpr=73232503030#VllQKhHs40Ijk8PE.97

Read more at http://motocross.transworld.net/news/cooper-webb-in-for-aus-x-open/#SGqrbsVDbBGozvrB.99

Bubba's Instagram pretty much said what I posted.  He is not going, he regrets it, sorry to disappoint the fans, have a lot to do to be ready for A1, wish he could go, loves Australia.... wants a pet kangaroo.... you know, the standard excuse   ?

Seriously, though,  he has come out and said no go  .  They (promoters) still want him to come even if to just show up. He has a signed contract saying he will be there. I think he will show up, sign some autographs and bolts. 

• Like 2

Carmichael wont race. He is headed over for the 3 riding schools that are being run under the Ricky Carmichael University banner, alongside MotoDevelopments. He will possibly end up doing a feature with Chad during one of the intervals, with both of them on two strokes. That seems to be what they are trying to pull off. He certainly isn't racing. Cooper Webb could be considered as taking Stewarts spot !!

• Like 2

Carmichael wont race. He is headed over for the 3 riding schools that are being run under the Ricky Carmichael University banner, alongside MotoDevelopments. He will possibly end up doing a feature with Chad during one of the intervals, with both of them on two strokes. That seems to be what they are trying to pull off. He certainly isn't racing. Cooper Webb could be considered as taking Stewarts spot !!

RC is going over to kick CR22's booty, you know, like the good ole days even if its a hot lap RC shows up to WIN  ?

• Like 3

If RC's riding a 2T. I vote Copper gives him the super Bling RM 250 RC Replica.

Go on Copp, ya know you want to. You can put it on Flea Bay after he rides it and become a millionare  :devil: .

Seriously though, that would be EPIC!  :ride: .

Old pics but they were in my bucket. Mmmmm.gif Soon to be the Vital MX bike of the year.

s1200_s1200_IMG_0918_zpszlkuxrvw.jpg

s1200_s1200_IMG_0922_zpseylnmgzt.jpg

Edited by AddictedToBling
  • Like 4

Hahaha, well I guarantee Reed is gonna be in better shape than ol' porky. Hahaha. Could end up being epic !!

Dude he still has it... he just keeps it in his back pocket now ?   He will lay claim to the Aussie's they all will bow down and kiss his boots.  All will claim.... GOAT! 

• Like 6

RC is just fine. He spent ALL his youthfull years training and working his butt off daily while you guys were stuffing Ding Dongs, cheeseburgers and burritos down your pie hole. I can fully understand his chowing down a little too much now.  And I wouldn't hesitate to put my $$$ down on him in a one moto event against Reed. I doubt Reed is in race shape now also.

Edited by YHGEORGE
  • Like 4

Bubba's Instagram pretty much said what I posted. He is not going, he regrets it, sorry to disappoint the fans, have a lot to do to be ready for A1, wish he could go, loves Australia.... wants a pet kangaroo.... you know, the standard excuse ?

Seriously, though, he has come out and said no go . They (promoters) still want him to come even if to just show up. He has a signed contract saying he will be there. I think he will show up, sign some autographs and bolts.

Binding contract since March...I wonder if they paid him up front?

• Like 1

RC is just fine. He spent ALL his youthfull years training and working his butt off daily while you guys were stuffing Ding Dongs, cheeseburgers and burritos down your pie hole. I can fully understand his chowing down a little too much now.  And I wouldn't hesitate to put my $$$ down on him in a one moto event against Reed. I doubt Reed is in race shape now also.

You just mentioned three of my favorite foods...

• Like 1

I hear that its like riding a bike....ya just don't forget...

will agree though....he's got some girth goin on....

Nothing his level of factory suspension can't handle.  Last race he dominated... yup with all the girth as you call it. 

Baaaaaaahhh   The goat is comin !!! 

Hausziege_04.jpg

• Like 2

Nothing his level of factory suspension can't handle.  Last race he dominated... yup with all the girth as you call it. 

Baaaaaaahhh   The goat is comin !!! 

Hausziege_04.jpg

No way he races.  His ego won't allow him to enter a competition severely outgunned.  You don't go to war with blanks.  The last race he entered was against a bunch of other retired racers that he knew he had covered.  

Edited by redrider144