Sign in to follow this  

Done a deal on this drz400e

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1448399405.246988.jpg

So I've done the deal and it's getting delivered tomorrow. I've gone for one that needs a bit doing to it as I want it to keep me busy over the winter, plus I got a decent price with delivery. I pretty confident it IS the E model I've been after (thanks to the help and advice from this forum) with its bigger plastic tank.

I'm hoping some of you guys will cast your eyes over the pic and advise if you feel anything "isn't right" about it.

Thanks in advance for any input, Phil

Edited by liverpoolphil
  • Like 2

Nice find! You're going to have some fun now.

Only the SM comes with upside down forks.

Edited by BlueHeart
  • Like 2

Nope, the "K" model from 00-04 without electric start is the only one that came with a kick start from the factory.  Well at least in the US that is. 

• Like 1

Nope, the "K" model from 00-04 without electric start is the only one that came with a kick start from the factory.  Well at least in the US that is. 

My 01 E has a kicker and e start.  Didn't come like that?

edited

I take it was advertised as an E then?  We pay a fair bit of extra $$ here for an E.   :(

Edited by MindBlower

Congrats on the new machine  :thumbsup: With a few mods and additions this will become on of the most versatile bikes you'll ever own without breaking the bank. Looks great!

• Like 1

The seat is wrinkly near the front, and if I'm not mistaken, that's a tow strap above the front fender, those are great to have when your bike craps-out and you need a tug home, does it look like it's seen a lot of use?