Sign in to follow this  

Trails Near Bancroft, Marmora, and Madoc. Looking for info

I'm going to be taking a 10 day trip in Early June of Next year with our RV and Dirt bikes. Not having much luck finding camp grounds that you can ride straight from the camp ground.  I would love to find info on Camp grounds, and Trail staging areas around Bancroft,Marmora and Madoc. I will be riding the multi use trails as we only have dirt bikes. 

Right now I'm gathering information so I can plan the trip so that I stay about three days in one spot then travel to the next destination. The trails have to be somewhat kid friendly with some nice scenery.  My son is 11 and has been riding for about 8 years but only has a TTR 110. 

Is there anyone on the site that lives in the area? I would be grateful for all the useful information I can get. 

I've been riding that trail system for quite a few years and I have never seen a campground right by the trail just cottages if you were on an atv you could just drive on the road but us dirtbike riders aren't allowed on the road for a map or more info check out the Eastern Ontario Trail Alliance @ www.thetrail.ca

I've been riding that trail system for quite a few years and I have never seen a campground right by the trail just cottages if you were on an atv you could just drive on the road but us dirtbike riders aren't allowed on the road for a map or more info check out the Eastern Ontario Trail Alliance @ www.thetrail.ca

Thanks for replying, Are there any Staging Areas near Bancroft if we stayed at a campground there? We have an Rv with a small trailer we tow. We can trailer there if we have too but don't want to travel too far. This will work for us too. We were hoping to stay near Bancroft . I also hope there will be a few gas stations that are right at a trail entrance if we can't ride the roads.  I have never been on the trails up that way yet. I will contact the above email also. 

Thankyou