Sign in to follow this  

Finding a bike

I've been looking for a xr600r that has been converted over to street legal here in ohio.I can't find anything I've looked on capitalist and in different states what's the best place to look.what site?thanks in advance

sometimes its just patience. How far are you willing to drive?

+1 on that... my brother found his street legal XR in one day browsing the Craigslist... it took me 3 months after that to find one and I had to drive 100 miles to get it, and while mine's not street legal it is a sweet "almost new" '95 XR600 for $1600 from the original owner... it still had the original tires and chain on it that weren't in bad shape.  Deals are out there... you just gotta be patient.

Here is one listed in Lake Oswego, Oregon. I seriously considered this before purchasing my XRR. Looks to be in great condition. It has been listed CL multiple times over the last year or so by the same owner. Maybe you could work out a deal to include shipping. Again, it's been listed for quite a while. I'd be willing to ship if it meant, I'd make a sale.

I wouldn't mind taking the time to help ya out with a test ride, pictures, video, and a basic once over to check oil, wheel bearings, and such. I personally am not a mechanic, but am very aware of what it takes to keep a bike in god order.

Hope this helps.

https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/mcy/5320080249.html

How much you think matty

Probably 2300.

Stock motor with XR's Only 41mm Mikuni carb, Supertrapp exhaust, UNI air filter and jetted properly. Chain and sprockets in excellent condition, Baja Designs lighting with LED turn signals and rear brake light. 200w Ricky Stator. Trail Tech endurance LED speedometer, New plastics except the headlight that has a crack in the lens. Oil/filter changed about 100 miles ago. New front and rear bearings 450 miles ago, Shinko 244 front and rear tires with heavy duty tubes, new rim strips and balanced about 500 miles ago. Valves were adjusted this year. Ken Sean dual-sport folding mirror, aluminum engine guard/skid plate. 

Includes Acerbis aluminum hand guards, another seat with an FX cover on it, stock carb and throttle, extra front Takasago Excel wheel with Dunlop D606 tire, spare front brake lever/caliper, spare clutch lever, spare FMF headlight and shell, original air filter housing, original stator, 2 spark plugs,oil filters and a can of chain lube. 

1448488020971.jpg

Maybe by the time your ready to sell I can get a little closer I just want one so bad I can think about anything else.I've saved up before and my furnace went out in my house so I figure spend it fast.lol

Christmas coming up soon you should just sell it lol

Doubtful I could sell it if I tried at this time of year. I'm sure it will still be here come March/April.

Realistically I can sell it now, I just haven't put any effort into it because of the time of year. If you want it you can have it.

Maybe if you were willing to look a bit farther a field?? Plus most of these look like project bikes. Pretty good prices though. Lots more xr600r's than I thought there would be here. Some are even street legal here(Utah) if that helps

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=231&sid=74268&cat=&search=honda+XR600&zip=Enter+Zip+Code&distance=&min_price=&max_price=&type=&category=142&subcat=&sold=&city=&addisplay=&sort=1&userid=&markettype=sale&adsstate=&nocache=1&o_facetSelected=&o_facetKey=&o_facetVal=&viewSelect=list&viewNumResults=12&sort=1