Jeff Herlings to race MX2 in 2016

He needs to move. He's proven he can win. Nothing left to prove... Move up against tougher competition..

Mx2 is really strong at the moment. Granted if he stays healthy he should walk it but can he? He's bashed himself up a lot over the last 2 years. He's needs to ease back into it I think, so I call smart move.

• Like 1

Mx2 is really strong at the moment. Granted if he stays healthy he should walk it but can he? He's bashed himself up a lot over the last 2 years. He's needs to ease back into it I think, so I call smart move.

You're contradictory now. Your saying goes the MX2 class is strong but he needs to ease back into it? You are saying the class is weak then? He's fully capable of racing and being competitive in MX1...

• Like 1

You're contradictory now. Your saying goes the MX2 class is strong but he needs to ease back into it? You are saying the class is weak then? He's fully capable of racing and being competitive in MX1...

I'm saying if he can run his pace without taking a dirt nap then he'd walk it, but with his recovering injuries can he run that pace and hold on for grim death. If he's forced to give 90% then theirs plenty of competition to jump in his boots. More coherent or do you need pictures? :-)

I'm saying if he can run his pace without taking a dirt nap then he'd walk it, but with his recovering injuries can he run that pace and hold on for grim death. If he's forced to give 90% then theirs plenty of competition to jump in his boots. More coherent or do you need pictures? :-)

Pictures please

He is wise to stay one more year,, with the reasonable plan to get healthy, win a title for his employer, get his own confidence strong, and then move up.  A few years of racing the 450 class will have some wishing to see him kill it on the 250 once again.  He is so young now...he has a long time to be in the MX1 class.

Pictures please

That's not how I imagined it would pan out.

What type of shit logic is that? If he is healthy to race, why does it matter what division? Too unhealthy for MX1, but healthy enough for MX2? Bwhahahahaha

Better the devil you know than the devil you don't. Everybody keeps going on about adjusting to the big bike, so why not get your health and confidence back on a bike your comfortable on? Maybe get a trophy whilst your at it. Sure as sh!t he wouldn't be getting a title on the big bike this year.

He'll be more pushed than other years in the mx2 class as well so it's not like he can slouch.

I'm just repeating myself now so I'll call it a do.