Sign in to follow this  

New F150 backs your trailer for you

You have more trust in Detroit than I do. Much more.

You have said a mouth full my friend.  I work with some of the software guys who put this stuff together and needless to say, they are different.

It is a girl's pickup.

Not gonna lie, when it's time to replace my 05 Frontier the new F150 is at the top of the list.

If someone can't back up their own trailer, they're probably not fit to drive down the highway with said trailer.

• Like 5

If someone can't back up their own trailer, they're probably not fit to drive down the highway with said trailer.

That's very true, but if you ever hang out at a boat ramp very long you'll quickly see how many morons are out there towing at any given time, at least in the summer.

• Like 1

Do it all the time...

I am sure you do.

Glad you are 1500 miles away from me.

Can it be done- sure. Should it be done- HELL NO IMO.

I much prefer a heavier tow vehicle than trailer. (5-ers are a different story)

And I owned and towed with the biggest F150 you could get. Long bed Xcab 4x4 with tow, plow, 10 3/4 rear end and 9100 GVWR.

I would NEVER have towed a 30 footer.

Maybe a 26 ft  5-er- MAX.

Edited by dezracerE
  • Like 1

I drive a Chevy Silverado 2500HD.

don't see many pre 1990 on the road today. And if you do, they are a piece of junk. Now ford, its not rare to see a 1970 cruising down the highway. Plus, how does the make of the truck determine how one drives? That same idiot you saw in the ford would drive the same in your Chevy. Stop hating on ford, I know you're just jealous ;) Edited by BarterFreak- 116