Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Chasing the Dream 2016 TV Schedule (Set your DVR for Sunday)

Preview .. Full Link on RacerX   http://racerxonline.com/2015/12/17/monster-energy-supercross-chasing-the-dream-documentary-series-returns-in-2016

ELLENTON, Fla. - Feld Motor Sports® announced today that Monster Energy Supercross Chasing the Dream will profile riders that  make up the 2016 championship season, exclusively on FS1. The documentary series features several installments throughout the 17-race season, and the one-hour exclusive television special previewing the upcoming championship debuts Sunday, December 20 at 7:00p.m.ET/ 4:00 p.m. PT.

Monster Energy Supercross - Season Preview: Sun, December 20 at 7:00 p.m. ET/ 4:00 p.m. PT

Monster Energy Supercross - Chasing the Dream: Ep 1: Sun, February 14 at 12:30 p.m. ET/ 9:30 a.m. PT

Monster Energy Supercross - Chasing the Dream: Ep 2: Sun, March 13 at 12:30 p.m. ET/ 9:30 a.m. PT

Monster Energy Supercross - Chasing the Dream: Ep 3: Sun, April 24 at 3:00 p.m. ET/ 12:00 p.m. PT

Monster Energy Supercross - Chasing the Dream: Ep 4: Sun, May 22 at 5:00 p.m. ET/ 2:00 p.m. PT

• Like 3

Episode 1 in case you missed it..  Excellent Episode... 

Aldon makes mention of O'show hooking him up with RC at the beginning of his MX training career.  👍

Edited by jetfuel
  • Like 5

Indeed a good episode #1.. I love when they show the training aspect of the sport. The VO2 max and lactic threshold testing was great.. That is a rough test.. ALOT of avg joes would give up before that test is complete

• Like 2

Is it good ? I didn't even know it was on. Last "season" was terrible. The first time they did it, it was really good insight into racing and training, not just fluff.

Indeed a good episode #1.. I love when they show the training aspect of the sport. The VO2 max and lactic threshold testing was great.. That is a rough test.. ALOT of avg joes would give up before that test is complete

I'm of the mindset that almost every average joe would quit before completion.

Excellent episode!!!

According to my TV, it will be FA Cup Soccer at 12:30 on Sunday. 

According to my TV, it will be FA Cup Soccer at 12:30 on Sunday. 

My Comcast Listings

Upcoming TV Listings
  • 03/13 9:30 - 10:30p
    271 FS1, 857 FS1HD
Edited by jetfuel

WTF??? I recorded episode 2 according to my DVR. I played it tonight and it aired episode 1 again. Did episode 2 air or was it episode 1 again?

I have my DVR set up to record each episode in the series.  For some reason, it recorded episode 1 again, but it did also record episode 2, which aired Sunday night at 9:30 pm est IIRC.  Weird.

• Like 1

I have my DVR set up to record each episode in the series. For some reason, it recorded episode 1 again, but it did also record episode 2, which aired Sunday night at 9:30 pm est IIRC. Weird.

well thanks for clarifying..

Good episode, Seely needs to learn how to turn his wheel down into Anderson if he wants to play the game because, they make him look like a freshly painted Georgia O'Keeffe