Sign in to follow this  

sidi boot sizing

Everything I've read says Sidi's run narrow.... I ordered some Gaerne SG-10s in a size 13 awhile back off Amazon solely because they run wide. When they arrived they weren't wide enough. I returned them and called Atomic Moto for suggestions. Brian suggested the Sidi Crossfire 2 TA's in a size 14. I was a little surprised but I ordered them and they fit perfect. Not sure what your foot needs just adding this to counter the thoughts that Sidi's are all narrow. The 2 TA toe box wasn't as tall as the Gaerne but I needed width not height and the 2 TA's were perfect.

I tried on Sidi's CF2 SRS at a couple of stores when out in WA state, even at the next size up the toe box felt tight. I was told by two different sales people the TA has a little more room. Most shops cater to the MX crowd so you find the SRS and not the TA sole. I'm going to order the welted sole or TA - just my experience.

I am about to purchase a new set of sidi boots and need to know if the sizing runs big, small, normal? thanks

. Well I just bout some, and my shoe size is 10 1/2 , so I bout 11's and fit great. Tried some others and they were either to short or to big.

I own sidi crs2 srs. I also own gaerne sg11. Both in size 47. Gaerne is roomy, sidi is snug. Above comments and mine are consistent...

Strange enough I had the sidi adv rain and it ran big...

I am about to purchase a new set of sidi boots and need to know if the sizing runs big, small, normal? thanks

I bought my sidi from chromeburner.com.

Based in Netherlands, the boot was 200 bucks cheaper than USA, and free shipping! I was worried it was too good to be true... Shipping took 2 weeks.