Sign in to follow this  

500 - 6 days or not?

Just putting money down on a KTM 2017 500.  Here in WA can plate a dirtbike, so not concerned with what version of 500.  My question though is, what's your 2 cents on whether to go with a 6 days model or just go with a 'regular' 500?

Thanks!

Edited by Goober1

Have the '17 6-Days models for the US been released? If not, no guarantee there will be one. The '16 had suspension differences. Unknown what the '17 difference will be between the two. If no 500 6-days I'd scrape the exc idea and go XCW. If it's an XCW 6-days... Holy moly, that's a no brainier.

I would imaging the Husky and six days lines will get the new air fork for next year, if so, this would seal the deal for me

• Like 1

Just putting money down on a KTM 2017 500.  Here in WA can plate a dirtbike, so not concerned with what version of 500.  My question though is, what's your 2 cents on whether to go with a 6 days model or just go with a 'regular' 500?

Thanks!

When KTM makes a '6 Days' with :usa: graphics I might become a fan...All the graphics are hideous anyways, so waste your money however you wish...

Buy the 500 and use the extra cash savings to make upgrades as you wish.

Chances are you will see a heavily revamped EXC for 2017, KTM normally does the SX and XC-F line first and the XC-W and EXC follow the next  year.  Over at Enduro360 Chilly mentioned seeing one with a new frame/plastics but still running OC forks and PDS - looking forward to seeing what they have in store.