Sign in to follow this  

Wife forces sale.

well, it's great to have a bike but i'd rather have a lovely wife.  :ride: if you know what i mean. Have you posted your bike on the classifieds section?  

If your wife/gf says it's time to sell the bike (cut your hair, get a better job, change your ways, etc.), yer with the wrong woman...............G

• Like 17

My wife tells me we need to build another building to store the bikes, it is too crowded in the three car garage. She is smart!

Maybe something with two stories. 12' high main door. Lift. A/C and heat. Loading dock to make it possible to roll bike directly in to the pickup and not have to use a ramp.

I'll buy her a bag of cookies.

Deal!

• Like 15

Idk. My wife someday better be able to deal with my passion. Either she can or she can't . that's my time alone haha. I want a wife that when I get frustrated with life she tells me I need to go out and hit the track or trails. I'm only 15 but I'm already shopping!! ( for a woman that is)

• Like 8

Don't have that problem . My wife shares the passion I have for riding . To top it off she never has a problem with me parking a bike in the dining room to work on when its cold out side .

• Like 2

It was the wife who pitched me the idea of the new bike,third one in a row.

Bike's are a big part of who I am,you don't like bike's then you don't like me.

• Like 5

Off-road racing is something we have always done together for 21 years. Back when we started having kids, I made the decision to sell. Just so we could focus on that part of our life at the time. Now all three sons and myself are back into racing, just need to get something for my wife now, maybe a 150xc with a recluse? Some couples go to garage sales, auctions, concerts, we play in the dirt. She likes catfishing too. I totally got lucky.

• Like 1

We have a huge store here that sells dirt bike gear.  It's like 40,000 square feet.  My wife kept bugging me and finally dragged me there to try on a bunch of stuff so she had some ideas of what to get me for Christmas.  She's a keeper.

• Like 2

Can't say how many times I've uttered, "the bikes were here before you."  My other half works retail... you know the whole fashion thing. She always jokes as to what I would do if she wanted me to sell bikes and I just twist my wrist and go....brrapppp.

Now she has a bike  👍

• Like 1

Idk. My wife someday better be able to deal with my passion. Either she can or she can't . that's my time alone haha. I want a wife that when I get frustrated with life she tells me I need to go out and hit the track or trails. I'm only 15 but I'm already shopping!! ( for a woman that is)

They are few and far between, but I got one. When I get bitchy having one of those snickers moments she looks and says "I think you need to go for a ride!" . That alone usually settles the nerves a tad bit. Now on the other hand when I come home broke up she says "You're getting too old for this I think." My response is always "Shut Up!"

I got lucky as well.anytime I want to do some ridding the wife wants to go weather on the quad or the bike.and if I want to go alone shes good with that.just bought a 2015 xr650l she's the one who suggested that I buy a new machine so she could ride my 2012 rancher.ok ok she TWISTED My Arm.ha ha :-)

lol at the idea of my lovely wife forcing me to do *anything*. But she rides, pretty well too, used to win national level races.

actually she does force me to change the oil on her bike and put in a new top end every 200 hrs.

They are few and far between, but I got one. When I get bitchy having one of those snickers moments she looks and says "I think you need to go for a ride!" . That alone usually settles the nerves a tad bit. Now on the other hand when I come home broke up she says "You're getting too old for this I think." My response is always "Shut Up!"

hahahah!! I need someone like that lol. My luck is that shell get a knock on the door some doctor says I crashed and now I'm basically demented lol.. Jk.. Your wife is def few and far between

Well she didn't have to say it twice. 2 days later I was at a honda dealership signing papers and riding it home.now retiring my 74 honda 550 4 cylinder streetbike a buddy has always wanted it