What to practice

Find faster guys (that aren't dicks) to ride with. They will push you outside your comfort zone in turn making you a better rider...

And then you wreck and end up in the hospital.  ?   At least that's what happened to me a couple times riding high speed trails with my marginally insane twenty something sons. ?   But, I do have to say, you are right, I am a much faster rider than I was a few years ago (when I stay on the bike, that is :crazy: )

Edited by cjjeepercreeper

And then you wreck and end up in the hospital. ? At least that's what happened to me a couple times riding high speed trails with my marginally insane twenty something sons. ? But, I do have to say, you are right, I am a much faster rider than I was a few years ago (when I stay on the bike, that is :crazy: )

"dicks!“ lol

• Like 2

"dicks!“ lol

Oh, they are always very nice to me when I am laying on the ground.  My youngest son even complimented me one time last summer, he said the endo I did was the most spectacular endo he had ever seen. ??

Find faster guys (that aren't dicks) to ride with. They will push you outside your comfort zone in turn making you a better rider...

One of my best riding buddies hadn't really ridden dirtbikes much until a couple of years ago. Anyway, the first ride I took him on was one of the most technical routes in the area. He struggled at first, but didn't bitch, and quickly picked up the skills and speed to hang with our group. Now he's one of the fast guys in our group and always down for rides that most sane riders won't go on.  ?

Edited by Sierra_rider
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

One of my best riding buddies hadn't really ridden dirtbikes much until a couple of years ago. Anyway, the first ride I took him on was one of the most technical routes in the area. He struggled at first, but didn't bitch, and quickly picked up the skills and speed to hang with our group. Now he's one of the fast guys in our group and always down for rides that most sane riders won't go on. ?

My lady got me into riding the same way. I returned the favor on the mountain bike [emoji41]

My skills are improving every ride thanks to her tough love ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1451967943.027602.jpg

• Like 1