Sign in to follow this  

NewJersey Eco-terrorists in NJ Pine Barrens

I've been notified by some on Jeep & Geocaching boards that someone is placing spikes in puddles. & across fire trails in the pines. Be careful out there. If you find one, please call NJ State Park Police.

• Like 1

A horse or wild life will never step on that. Problem is it's almost impossible to find the person unless they get caught in the act. Although with all the social media, I would imagine someone will post pics or brag about setting boobie traps.

Could it be hunters looking to protect their areas from bikes and vehicles scaring away the deer?

I can see hunters as welders or knowing welders.

I don't see tree huggers being employed as welders or being in the company of them. Of course they could pay a welder to fab those up.

Could it be hunters looking to protect their areas from bikes and vehicles scaring away the deer?

I can see hunters as welders or knowing welders.

I don't see tree huggers being employed as welders or being in the company of them. Of course they could pay a welder to fab those up.

Doesn't take much to slap some spikes together. The weld doesn't need to be rock solid to damage. 

• Like 1

Doesn't take much to slap some spikes together. The weld doesn't need to be rock solid to damage. 

Yeah, it's not like anyone's going to X-ray test those things. And anyone can buy a buzz box at Lowe's or Home Depot.