Bucket List Ride (What is Yours?)

I personally have a couple....I have been to Yellow Stone a couple of times but have never had a bike with me, but thought it would be a great area to ride.

The other and probably first to happen would be Jasper and Banff.

My rides involve hauling bike to area and then doing ride. (I live in Canada everything is a long ways away)

Has anyone ever riden Pikes Peak?

• Like 1

I would like that, along with doing a lap of the Isle of Man.

Almost forgot, The Stelvio Pass.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stelvio_Pass#/media/File:The_Stelvio_pass.jpg

I also forgot one....I would like to spend about a week riding the Black Hills, Mt Rushmore area.

Its funny all the place that I would like to do are places that the wife and kids and I spent time at as a family vacation and I remember thinking I would like to come back with a bike.

I did Pike Peak in a honda civic.

• Like 1

i'd like to ride from west coast to east coast or down to south america. im considering riding to washington state but nobody wants to go. im trying to settle for SF but it might end up being Santa monica at this point. hah..

Don't wait for other people when it comes to riding or it may never happen.

• Like 3

Trans American trail. Pikes peak. Tail of the dragon. Blue ridge parkway. A ride through Zion and Brice canyon as well as the grand stair case national monument. Arches and canyon lands. And some of Moab Grand Teton Yellowstone. Grand Canyon.

Most of these places I have been to and drove through in my way underpowered Hyundai SUV with the wife and kids but I rarely get out on the bike for an epic ride of the above mentioned.

• Like 3

Trans American trail. Pikes peak. Tail of the dragon. Blue ridge parkway. A ride through Zion and Brice canyon as well as the grand stair case national monument. Arches and canyon lands. And some of Moab Grand Teton Yellowstone. Grand Canyon.

Most of these places I have been to and drove through in my way underpowered Hyundai SUV with the wife and kids but I rarely get out on the bike for an epic ride of the above mentioned.

FYI, Tail of the Dragon is fun but WAAAAAAAAAAAAY to many Police and people there now. The roads just outside of Deals gap are a blast ?

• Like 3

I'd like to load up the DRZ in my truck and visit each of my friends here for a week to ride their local trails and roads. Nothing better than riding with friends!

Well if you are ever up north I'm sure I could find a couple of wilderness rides....with some cold ones at the end of the trail.

• Like 1

Well if you are ever up north I'm sure I could find a couple of wilderness rides....with some cold ones at the end of the trail.

Oooooooh, I can see this becoming a trails and beers trip! Maybe not necessarily in that order. Sounds like a blog idea! ?
  • Like 1

I had a thought..... a few years back I made an editable(by group) google earth map that members could post tracks with pics (of a memorable ride) for all to access. This or something like it would be a great tool or database for riders traveling with there bikes.

Edited by siscoken
  • Like 1