Sign in to follow this  

Parting out 99 cr250

Pipe and radiator no good engine is in a bucket taken apart let me know what you need

Pipe and radiator no good engine is in a bucket taken apart let me know what you need

parting out a 97 as well. Motor in bucket as well hahahahahaha. How are the crankcases you have?

parting out a 97 as well. Motor in bucket as well hahahahahaha. How are the crankcases you have?

cases are toast

I don't understand what you said. Is the pipe and radiator good?

Parts I need: Pipe, Radiator with all hoses and mounts, carburetor with throttle assembly. All engine mounts and mounting bolts. PM your price.

Parts I need: Pipe, Radiator with all hoses and mounts, carburetor with throttle assembly. All engine mounts and mounting bolts. PM your price.

I have a fmf fatty with 2 small dings in bottom of it, engine mounts and hoses, and also the carb with slide and cable Jasonwilliford21@yahoo.com if your interested email me and I can send pics of it

Parts I need: Pipe, Radiator with all hoses and mounts, carburetor with throttle assembly. All engine mounts and mounting bolts. PM your price.

Yes I still have the whole front end and a rg3 top clamp if your interested email me Jasonwilliford21@yahoo.com

Have any front suspension?

Yes I still have the front end and a rg3 top clamp email me if your interested jasonwilliford21@yahoo.com

Edited by jason486

did anyone else here buy any parts from this guy and not receive them ? maybe he just quit communicating after he got the payment?

I try email

I try phone I try pm

now I try shame

did anyone else here buy any parts from this guy and not receive them ? maybe he just quit communicating after he got the payment?

I try email

I try phone I try pm

now I try shame

Everyone received parts but you? Come on i shipped you the whole motor for what was it 250 or 300 shipped its been so long now

pm sent quoting our written words- check it out and  PM  me we will discuss this in private ,  if need be I could copy and past our messages to this page.

read it over its spelled out

jason486, on 14 Jan 2016 - 4:52 PM, said:

I still need to send the tank and air boot, I forgot about them when I was dropping off packages yesterday, I will get them sent off asap for you but the motor and everything else is on its way

peaceofwork
TT Platinum Member

1,563 posts

Sent October 01, 2016 - 04:19 PM

COME ON BUD I CUT YOU SOME SLACK WHEN YOU WERE SICK AND DID NOT SEND ALL THE PARTS I PAYED YOU FOR . I HAVE PHONED AND LEFT MESSAGES AND EMAILED YOU AND MESSAGE YOU THROUGH THIS SIGHT. YOU NEVER ANSWER WHY NOT ?
Edit

jason486

jason486
TT Bronze Member

112 posts

Sent October 01, 2016 - 05:53 PM

Email me directly I've never seen one message from you Jasonwilliford21@XXXXXXXXX.com you paid for a motor and shipping of that motor/parts and that's what was sent
Replypeaceofwork
TT Platinum Member

peaceofwork
TT Platinum Member

1,563 posts

Sent March 01, 2016 - 07:33 PM

hi Jason how are you doing now days? I hope your recovering good now that was quite a time you had, some holliday.

I think about the tank and intake stuff occasionaly , when did you think you would send part two of my purchase?
Edit
Delete

jason486

jason486
TT Bronze Member

112 posts

Sent March 10, 2016 - 09:57 PM

Hey I just saw this message it's been crazy month for me I still have it I will try and get it shipped off here in a week I had to go back to hospital then deal with moving into our new house

peaceofwork

peaceofwork
TT Platinum Member

1,563 posts

Sent July 18, 2016 - 11:26 AM

hi Jason I could use the rest of those parts I phoned you so I,m trying here.

1-604-206-XXXX lyle
Edit
Delete

peaceofwork

peaceofwork
TT Platinum Member

1,563 posts

Sent August 03, 2016 - 08:57 PM

Jason I am still wanting that tank and intake my new number is 604-313-XXXX
Edit
Delete

peaceofwork

peaceofwork
TT Platinum Member

1,563 posts

Sent Yesterday, 10:10 AM

I still need to send the tank and air boot, I forgot about them when I was dropping off packages yesterday, I will get them sent off asap for you but the motor and everything else is on its way
Edit
Delete

peaceofwork

peaceofwork
TT Platinum Member

1,563 posts

Sent Yesterday, 10:28 AM

I THINK THIS PRETY MUTCH SAYS IT ALL ?

I really was phoning and emailing you to get this stuff but not getting communication or reply's from you so I posted in your original thread.

I don't mean to be malicious but I bet this might help you remember our deal?

lets try and be reasonable here ?

all I ask for is the parts I have paid you for I think its a shame I had to go to this extreme to get a reply from you . whatever is in the past we are talking now make good on this as you can see we did make a deal that included the intake and the tank - not just a motor as you stated in the post yesterday,

so what do you say?

in the past I cut you some slack because you said you were sick , maybe you forgot because you were medicated  or whatever but here is the written words. lets move forward from here I'm still the same reasonable guy if you think not tell me why not
Edit

peaceofwork
TT Platinum Member

1,563 posts

Sent March 01, 2016 - 07:33 PM

hi Jason how are you doing now days? I hope your recovering good now that was quite a time you had, some holliday.

I think about the tank and intake stuff occasionaly , when did you think you would send part two of my purchase?
Edit
Delete

jason486

jason486
TT Bronze Member

112 posts

Sent March 10, 2016 - 09:57 PM

Hey I just saw this message it's been crazy month for me I still have it I will try and get it shipped off here in a week I had to go back to hospital then deal with moving into our new house

peaceofwork

peaceofwork
TT Platinum Member

1,563 posts

Sent July 18, 2016 - 11:26 AM

hi Jason I could use the rest of those parts I phoned you so I,m trying here.

1-604-206-70XX lyle
Edit
Delete

peaceofwork

peaceofwork
TT Platinum Member

1,563 posts

Sent August 03, 2016 - 08:57 PM

Jason I am still wanting that tank and intake my new number is 604-313-XXXX
Edit
Delete

peaceofwork

peaceofwork
TT Platinum Member

1,563 posts

Sent Yesterday, 10:10 AM

Edit
Delete

peaceofwork

peaceofwork
TT Platinum Member

1,563 posts

Sent Yesterday, 10:28 AM

I THINK THIS PRETY MUTCH SAYS IT ALL ?

I really was phoning and emailing you to get this stuff but not getting communication or reply's from you so I posted in your original thread.

I don't mean to be malicious but I bet this might help you remember our deal?

lets try and be reasonable here ?

all I ask for is the parts I have paid you for I think its a shame I had to go to this extreme to get a reply from you . whatever is in the past we are talking now make good on this as you can see we did make a deal that included the intake and the tank - not just a motor as you stated in the post yesterday,

so what do you say?

in the past I cut you some slack because you said you were sick , maybe you forgot because you were medicated  or whatever but here is the written words. lets move forward from here I'm still the same reasonable guy if you think not tell me why not
Edit

that's the stuff from this board , their is still email to copy and I bet I could get my texts posted on here also.

what next? if its a mistake deal with it

Peace of Work, ever get your stuff? For anybody here, the buyer is a first rate guy...shame he hasn't gotten any help from other members. Jason, stop with the excuses, you were here in mid november and been here for 5 years.... is it really worth the BS?  Refund a difference then. What some people do to others, stuff happens, make it good.

• Like 1

no DEMI the guy acted like he forgot to include part of my buy in the shipment then said he was sick and he was moving and would send it , then quit answering emails, private messages, phone calls. then after a long time me posting on here to try to shame him - and help others to not get took, he eventually states I did not pay him enough shipping. I had made the deal for everything shipped so after the better part of a year he decided rather than he forgot to send the parts and he was sick and he was moving I did not pay enough shipping.

oh yea I seem to remember him saying something like I got a lot for my money I and it was a long time ago, when I finally publicly posted about it on here.

thanks for the rating demi - I do try to be a considerate even above board straight forward kind of guy.i could have quickly filed a dispute claim with pay pal the moment every thing did not go my way but I would not want some one to treat me that way so  it is what it is every on has been told about Jason

• Like 1