Sign in to follow this  

Ktm 25sxf

Anyone using or have any input on drop in stage 1 hot cams? I want more bottom end torque. Also trying to get the power band more in the mid range like the jap bikes. Thanks!

I have seen the dyno curves and they looked very good. Definite boost in midrange. Ktm cams are very difficult to manufacture because of the inverse flank radius.

Mapping and the aggressive setting on the switch helps ,major boost for little cash is the big bore kit ,pipes do almost nothing

Mapping and the aggressive setting on the switch helps ,major boost for little cash is the big bore kit ,pipes do almost nothing

im gonna drop the gear ratio from stock 13/50 to 12/51 sprockets. See if that gives me what I want. I'm mixed on The big bore kits. My other bikes seemed to get less hours on the top end before rebuilds. In only 165lbs with gear on. I'm just trying to improve the bottom to mid range. I'm not wasting money on exhaust. Edited by Satursun

See my dynos for the 2014 ,the big bore makes massive gains ,all the other mods do about 1/4 as much for more money