Who else?

So since I haven't rode with my sister in who knows how long cause she's been in college, I figured for this Christmas why not wash her bike up and get it all ready for a day or two of riding. Took her bike out of the shop and washed it up. Kicked it ran like a dream (2002 yz 250). Got her all new gear and we took of on a nice trail ride about a 2 hours ago.

We were riding through the trails and I'll admit it, I laid my 250r down. Picked it up, didn't want to start, kicked it started on the 10th kick. Kept riding but man was it boring. Dust and heat, 85° on Christmas day in fl! This blows. I don't even want to ride today and neither does she. Just my rant:( but oh well

merry Christmas everyone!

Edited by ScrewMx_Hd

Friggin kids ?

Well its a sunny 35F and we've got enough snow I'll be mounting up the studded tire to go for are rip in the next few days.

Otherwise I'm in the process having some buds while I poach some west coast prawns for my famous shrimp cocktail appies well have later at dinner. at a buds place.

Pretty much everyone I know lives far away from their true family's so we tend to go big for our extended family event's. Once I leave my house today, I already  one I get to my buds place I'm spending the night

• Like 1

our house looked like that yesterday, so I took the dogs xc skiing at the highschool across the street this morning.

this time of year I enjoy the crap weather. good excuse to sit inside and brew, watch football, get drunk with the missus, etc....

• Like 1

So since I haven't rode with my sister in who knows how long cause she's been in college, I figured for this Christmas why not wash her bike up and get it all ready for a day or two of riding. Took her bike out of the shop and washed it up. Kicked it ran like a dream (2002 yz 250). Got her all new gear and we took of on a nice trail ride about a 2 hours ago.

We were riding through the trails and I'll admit it, I laid my 250r down. Picked it up, didn't want to start, kicked it started on the 10th kick. Kept riding but man was it boring. Dust and heat, 85° on Christmas day in fl! This blows. I don't even want to ride today and neither does she. Just my rant:( but oh well

merry Christmas everyone!

You're lucky to have a good relationship with your sister, my sister would probably flatten my tires for me

• Like 1