Sign in to follow this  

Holiday Haul

I actually did get a lump of coal piece of candy from my sweet little 7 yro niece! I already ate it tho! But I kinda got a mc.... Not really for a present but got it this week...

And yes I'm keeping my DRZ!!

1451083693262.jpg

Edited by DRZadvKat01
  • Like 10

I got a Rocky Mountain ATV&MC Gift card. Not sure how much it is, but I'm using it on Stage 2 cams. I thought I might be getting some Dzus fasteners in my stocking, but I got some Wasabi peas instead.

• Like 5

I actually did get a lump of coal piece of candy from my sweet little 7 yro niece! I already ate it tho! But I kinda got a mc.... Not really for a present but got it this week...

And yes I'm keeping my DRZ!!

I want one of those freerides KTM has! Probly the only ktm I would ever own! Sweet bike though, you need to do a walk around and startup video of it! Otherwise it's just a plastic cut out and you play 2 stroke sound from a boom box while you stand next to it pretending to ride...
  • Like 6

I got my dad a set of acerbis hand guards for his new CRF.

I got totally set up with new gear (so I no longer am wearing the stuff I got when I was 12). I got a new jersey, TLD pants, gloves, Tech 5 boots, Leatt Fusion chest protector, goggles....

It was an awesome Christmas 😉 Although some of those were gifts from me to myself... Haha

• Like 5

I want one of those freerides KTM has! Probly the only ktm I would ever own! Sweet bike though, you need to do a walk around and startup video of it! Otherwise it's just a plastic cut out and you play 2 stroke sound from a boom box while you stand next to it pretending to ride...

Did you miss Kat's break in video?
  • Like 2

I got my dad a set of acerbis hand guards for his new CRF.

I got totally set up with new gear (so I no longer am wearing the stuff I got when I was 12). I got a new jersey, TLD pants, gloves, Tech 5 boots, Leatt Fusion chest protector, goggles....

It was an awesome Christmas 😉 Although some of those were gifts from me to myself... Haha

LoL you sound like me... Merry Christmas!!!(to myself)!! LoL boots....sweatshirts.... Gloves.... (none motorcycle related tho so don't get excited LoL) I can't resist with these sales! :-D
  • Like 2