Sign in to follow this  

Helmet Damage Assesment

Hey Guys

Had a minor crash yesterday, hitting mostly my left side of the body (so just you know i did a stupid decision to change lane in the middle of the jump, end result , bike spitting me out), did hit my head slightly anyway, nothing mayor, no concussions, or ringing ears, just a mild headache for the rest of the day, but when i checked my helmet for any damage, the visor and the mouth intake, where damaged, i checked the inner foam to make sure there was no deformation or cracking, and there was none, the helmet is a new T7 EVS, and i just don't know if this minor damage is enough to replace it, what do you guys think?

PS: Im outside the US so sending it to the manufacturer for inspection is not an option. Heres some pics of the helmet, thanks again!!

20151225_130150.jpg

20151225_130103.jpg

20151225_130224.jpg

20151225_130119.jpg

20151225_130210.jpg

The visor being damaged is not an issue, I've broken them over the years with no helmet damage.  What is an issue is the other damage, that may have affected the structural integrity of the helmet, especially if you hit hard enough to give you a headache.

The visor being damaged is not an issue, I've broken them over the years with no helmet damage.  What is an issue is the other damage, that may have affected the structural integrity of the helmet, especially if you hit hard enough to give you a headache.

Yeah i know the mouth piece is the one that has me a bit worried, cuz the inner foam looks fine, thanks for replaying to all