Sign in to follow this  

Sedona tires on Amazon

Been looking into new tires for my 05 RM 144 found some Sedona tires (Sedona MX907HP Hard Pack Rear & a Sedona MX880ST Intermediate To Soft Front) for a pretty good price and look pretty aggressive. I'm mainly going to ride farm lands and track so I need a pretty versatile tire for both front and back for those reasons. Any suggestions otherwise? All opinions are appreciated thanks!

• Like 1

Been looking into new tires for my 05 RM 144 found some Sedona tires (Sedona MX907HP Hard Pack Rear & a Sedona MX880ST Intermediate To Soft Front) for a pretty good price and look pretty aggressive. I'm mainly going to ride farm lands and track so I need a pretty versatile tire for both front and back for those reasons. Any suggestions otherwise? All opinions are appreciated thanks!

How much with shipping?

Sometimes tires are cheaper from MotorcycleSuperStore than E-Bay or Amazon. Motorcycle online retailers will actually get the tires to you faster than the others as well. I run Kenda tires for 2 reasons....

1) They are pretty cheap and 2)The tires that I use (2 different rears and one style up front) stick like glue in the terrain around here.

• Like 1

Mx 907 on the rear is a bad ass tire. It performs well in everything except for thick red mud. I actually have one ordered for 450.

I have the 907 on my 465. Only ridden once with it and no complaints. My got me to buy one as he has had one on his 200 for quite a while and swears by it. For the $ it looks hard to beat

I have run a couple of the rear tires and really liked them. I used one of the fronts and it wore funny. I will not use one of the fronts again. I will use the back though.

I have two rear wheels for my CR250. I just put a B-stone 404 on one for int-soft and a 907HP for int-hard. My last two rides have been in int-soft and I used the 907 just because it is what was on the bike. I think I wasted my money on the 404, I am very impressed with the cheap 907. The only thing it seems to be slightly less than great in is severe lean angles, otherwise very excellent. So far it is showing zero wear also.

Edited by YHGEORGE

Love the 907 on the rear.

Curious, those that are running the 907 in the rear, what pressures are you running them with and are you running Tubliss? I'm running Tubliss at 5 psi.

Edited by SS109

Really appreciate all the responses I guess I'll look for a different front tire. Any suggestions there?

Me and 4 other guys I know run the 887 front and rear and haven't had any trouble at all. We ride a good mix of woods, grass track, and red clay hardpack.

Pirelli scorpion xcms is my favorite front tire, but it doesn't last long. I recently tried out a pirelli scorpion xtra x, and have been really impressed by it's performance and how well it's wearing.

Pirelli scorpion xcms is my favorite front tire, but it doesn't last long. I recently tried out a pirelli scorpion xtra x, and have been really impressed by it's performance and how well it's wearing.

I am using the XCMS also and it is excellent if you have enough air in it. In mixed conditions I run 13-15. Any less and I get pinch flats on roots.

• Like 1

I use the Maxxis SI up front. I know a lot of people hate on the IT version up front, me included, but the SI is a different story. It has great traction everywhere here in AZ and is very predictable. The only weakness it has is in sand but it isn't like it is bad either. Just not as good as it is everywhere else. It also seem to be very puncture resistant and last a long time even in these AZ rocks.