Momma relented...maybe

This is 'the deal' we came to.  I have to get rid of the modded 14CRF250X, and in exchange I can get and must KEEP bone stock another 250L or a CRF230.  Puttering with grandkids is the extent, and if I can find a vintage, and I tune it down can putter with the vintage racing buds, as long as I am 'last'.  I have a line on a 73 XL250 dicking on price now, needs some work, son and I will go to dealer in late March and will pick up three bikes so hopefully big discount.  2 CRF250L'S OR 1 CRF230 for me, and 1 CRF250L for son, and a CRF50 for his boy on his start to dirt biking.   I knew deep down should not of sold my modded 250L but oh well.

Still going to try and sneak by momma a Yamaha 73 MX125 and a 74 MX360 just because......................not for racing but the I love me section of the man cave and the occasional remember when putter.

Edited by oldsoldier173
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

its better to ask for forgiveness than for permission!  ?

This is why I have a a '14 CB1000R for street riding (basically turned CRF250L into a dirt bike).

I had it planned and everything, but momma didn't know. The ride home was awesome and scary at same time. Wife was PISSED for about a month. That month sucked, but now everything is good again, and I have a CB1000R in the garage haha. Totally worth the month of misery.

• Like 1