Sign in to follow this  

Arkansas Supermoto/dual sport riders in central Arkansas?

I don't know anyone in my area and just wondering if there are any supermoto or dual sport guys in the central Arkansas area? I do a lot of dual sporting in garland county and I'm about to start a sumo project that should be done around the end of February.

I'd be down to ride for sure. Ordering my supermoto tomorrow, actually. Should be a good time

Awesome, I just reordered my sumo wheels today. Had a set of warp 9's new forged wheels on order, but they lied to me about when I'd get them so going with spokes. Hopefully They won't take too long.

How long will you have to wait to get your bike?

Edited by Mototarded

Signed papers for it today. They said it should be in Thursday but I probably won't be able to pick it up until Friday with my work schedule. I'm pretty pumped though. Where are you from?

That's pretty quick for ordering one, what did you get? I'm down in hot springs. I'm out of town for another week and a half, but then I'll be off for 3 weeks. Might still be running Dual sport setup for a bit since I think warp 9 usually takes about two weeks to build them but I'll still ride. Hopefully they'll be in within a week of when I get back.