Sign in to follow this  

Aftermarket headset for XR

I picked up this 85 XR 350 of CL and it has some

Sort of aftermarket headset. I've never seen one like this and I don't know anything about it. Can some identify this and advise if it any good?

9DBAF63B-DC6F-4C4F-A301-3AE49366573A_zps

• Like 1

It reminds me of the old accutrax, handle bar riser clamp, what you have there is a machined item very nicely fitted to your scoot! Mabe even a kit from the early 90's for the Easton handle bar kits! Looks like you have an upper triple clamp complete kit!

It reminds me of the old accutrax, handle bar riser clamp, what you have there is a machined item very nicely fitted to your scoot! Mabe even a kit from the early 90's for the Easton handle bar kits! Looks like you have an upper triple clamp complete kit!

You interested in it? I'm going to be putting on the original xr350 headset so I'll be letting the old one go if anyone wants it.

You interested in it? I'm going to be putting on the original xr350 headset so I'll be letting the old one go if anyone wants it.

I'm good, too may toys for me, but thanx for the offer. I believe thumper talk has a want ad display here.