Sign in to follow this  

It Is Sloooow In Here

Good lawd, I'm ready for the racing to start. For second place that is, we know Dungey will kill'em in the 450 class, best rider, by FAR the best bike, it's an unbeatable combination.

The 250's yet again will likely have the most exciting racing.

• Like 7

I watched the Straight Rhythm 2015 this weekend (living in the past), but JS7 looked really good in that. Maybe there will be some competition.

Maybe not?

I watched the Straight Rhythm 2015 this weekend (living in the past), but JS7 looked really good in that. Maybe there will be some competition.

Maybe not?

he crashed out of his next two races Befire finishing a single lap, Stew will be lucky to get on the box a couple times this season.

Post ban is he at more or less wins than RC? If less it will stay that way. No wins for Stew ever again!

he crashed out of his next two races Befire finishing a single lap, Stew will be lucky to get on the box a couple times this season.

Post ban is he at more or less wins than RC? If less it will stay that way. No wins for Stew ever again!

I hope you're wrong, those nights when he is "on" are pretty fun to watch.

time will tell though.

• Like 2

I hope you're wrong, those nights when he is "on" are pretty fun to watch.

time will tell though.

I'm sure he'll still be checkers or wreckers so it'll still be exciting. Let's just hour he doesn't hurt himself too bad.

Who you picking in the 250's? Webb will be tough, I'm going A.C. is in good form. I dint expect much from Martin though.

• Like 2

Good lawd, I'm ready for the racing to start. For second place that is, we know Dungey will kill'em in the 450 class, best rider, by FAR the best bike, it's an unbeatable combination.

The 250's yet again will likely have the most exciting racing.

Jason Anderson and his Superior Husqvarna equipment will derail Dungey this year.

• Like 3

I'm sure he'll still be checkers or wreckers so it'll still be exciting. Let's just hour he doesn't hurt himself too bad.

Who you picking in the 250's? Webb will be tough, I'm going A.C. is in good form. I dint expect much from Martin though.

I wish I knew who was riding in which regional. With MM25 gone, I'd think it would be hard to bet against either of the Yamaha riders. I'm sure JM19 will ride better this year. He just lost all his composure last year.

Jason Anderson and his Superior Husqvarna equipment will derail Dungey this year.

You're funny mayne, but I do like Anderson and his white KTM. 

I wish I knew who was riding in which regional. With MM25 gone, I'd think it would be hard to bet against either of the Yamaha riders. I'm sure JM19 will ride better this year. He just lost all his composure last year.

and the year before, it will be a very good season for him if he finishes in the top 3-5. 

• Like 1

In fact, I'm betting the 250s will be more fun than the 450s again this year.

• Like 4

and the year before, it will be a very good season for him if he finishes in the top 3-5.

I think he'll consider it a total failure if he doesn't win it this year.

I think he'll consider it a total failure if he doesn't win it this year.

dint know how he could be that hard on himself after the last two years.

He reminds me if Alessi in that sense.

dint know how he could be that hard on himself after the last two years.

He reminds me if Alessi in that sense.

He reminds me more of Tomac. As fast as anyone with great endurance. He just makes mistakes that cost him races. Last year he was competitive until Indy when he crashed out of his chances to qualify. Not making the Main threw a wet towel on his season.

• Like 1

Hopefully we see great racing with White and Orange on the entire Podium all year long  :devil:

• Like 1

Hopefully we see great racing with White and Orange on the entire Podium all year long  :devil:

I'm hoping for some blue and white and TWOTWO!

• Like 1

I'm hoping for some blue and white and TWOTWO!

hope isn't bad but Chad won't do diddly this season. I let you off on him last time your bet was so bad at mec.

Let's do an avatar bet, this time you owe me 2:1 though if I win.

• Like 1

Stew passed RC in SX wins ages ago.  

hope isn't bad but Chad won't do diddly this season. I let you off on him last time your bet was so bad at mec.

Let's do an avatar bet, this time you owe me 2:1 though if I win.

Are we still on?  Jack Stack BBQ vs red wine.  Most wins RD5 vs JS7?

• Like 1

Are we still on? Jack Stack BBQ vs red wine. Most wins RD5 vs JS7?

Hell Yeah we're on, I saved the pm in case you biotch out.