How to watch 2016 sx in europe

Get livestream app on your phone. It streamed the whole sx season live last year. It was strange getting up at 3am and going back to bed at 6 though... Ye be warned.

Also it doesn't announce if it will be streaming the race until the day before for some reason.

Hope this helps bud, these Yankees don't know the euro struggle.

I'm in the US and only have the web, very seldom miss a race.

The ting is we europeans don't have rights to most of the websites to watch the mains, last year i always watched the qualifying on livestream but then it stopped at the mains so I always watched on youtube the day after , but i noticed most of the videos are highligts or are deleted immediately. So to forecome this i asked . The same with the outdoors , i had to download a special software called hotspot shield so i could watch the moto's on the promotocross site. Don't you guys have the same problem with mxgp ? 

The ting is we europeans don't have rights to most of the websites to watch the mains, last year i always watched the qualifying on livestream but then it stopped at the mains so I always watched on youtube the day after , but i noticed most of the videos are highligts or are deleted immediately. So to forecome this i asked . The same with the outdoors , i had to download a special software called hotspot shield so i could watch the moto's on the promotocross site. Don't you guys have the same problem with mxgp ?

With the full main events? Edited by yentl_d_51

Get livestream app on your phone. It streamed the whole sx season live last year. It was strange getting up at 3am and going back to bed at 6 though... Ye be warned.

Also it doesn't announce if it will be streaming the race until the day before for some reason.

Hope this helps bud, these Yankees don't know the euro struggle.

Hey i know livestream it worked for practice and qualifying on my pc but when i try to enter a main i get this, how did you make it work with the app? And where are you from maybe thats why it won't work. Belgium here.

1451686452263.jpg

Hey i know livestream it worked for practice and qualifying on my pc but when i try to enter a main i get this, how did you make it work with the app? And where are you from maybe thats why it won't work. Belgium here.

Hi, it was only authorised for uk, Germany and Brazil I think.

If you're watching it on PC download hotspot ip tool and make it display your ip through uk or Germany. I haven't heard anything to say they're streaming it this year yet though. Can you get Amazon Fire sticks in Belgium? If you can there's an app called kodi that you can put on it to allow you to stream US sports channels..

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1451744533.628296.jpg

In fact ALL sports channels. Just watching football for free. Cancel my sky subscription.

Edit; just read that you're familiar with hotspot so you should be good to go.

Edited by TeaNCrumpets

Hi, it was only authorised for uk, Germany and Brazil I think.

If you're watching it on PC download hotspot ip tool and make it display your ip through uk or Germany. I haven't heard anything to say they're streaming it this year yet though. Can you get Amazon Fire sticks in Belgium? If you can there's an app called kodi that you can put on it to allow you to stream US sports channels..

📎ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1451744533.628296.jpg

In fact ALL sports channels. Just watching football for free. Cancel my sky subscription.

Edit; just read that you're familiar with hotspot so you should be good to go.

Ok i'll try to get this Amazon fire stick, how much does it cost?

Ok i'll try to get this Amazon fire stick, how much does it cost?

I'm not sure I got it for Christmas and my brother in law did the kodi bit for me. You buy them off Amazon.com or for me Amazon.co.uk

There's videos on YouTube how to do the kodi bit. You get good at it you can sell them on too. My brother in law charges £20 a stick and he's got people queuing up for them. Thing is, he tells me it's SO easy to do he can't understand why people are paying him.

Hope this helps. You've got a week.. The clocks ticking ;-)

Edit:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Amazon-W87CUN-Fire-TV-Stick/dp/B00KAKUN3E

Edited by TeaNCrumpets