Sign in to follow this  

Lets blow through a stop sign!

Your worried about others blowing through stop signs and you are riding around on public roads without reg plates (well at least the guy you ride with doesn't have one) so I can only assume no insurance then either?

You are coming off as an ass. Belive it or not this is an orv friendly town and is perfectly legal to do this. Also yes my bike is insured which is very rare because you are not required too. Never met anyone who bad their bike insured where I ride.

• Like 1

Your worried about others blowing through stop signs and you are riding around on public roads without reg plates (well at least the guy you ride with doesn't have one) so I can only assume no insurance then either?

You are coming off as an ass. Belive it or not this is an orv friendly town and is perfectly legal to do this. Also yes my bike is insured which is very rare because you are not required too. Never met anyone who bad their bike insured where I ride. 

Yeah gotta love Michigan, lots of gas/food routes.  Most wouldn't believe no insurance needed, just an ORV sticker !  👍  

What a great privilege we have here.  It's so cool to be able to fuel-up & grab a snack while out for a daily ride.

Gas/food routes I've been on include :  Mio, McKinley, South Branch, Oscoda, Atlanta, Glennie, Luzerne, etc... :usa:

Edited by Throttle5