She is finally home :)

📎ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1451608045.509668.jpg📎ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1451608064.198814.jpg📎ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1451608082.391254.jpg

It was a long 3.5h each way but there she is now in my living room for the rest of the winter. Can't wait to ride that beast in the spring, it's my firts 4 strokes so I will have to adapt

The hardest part of adapting for me was learning to stay off the clutch. I have wadded myself up numerous times because I cannot seem to break that habit.

• Like 1

All I noticed was the les paul custom and vox amp, then a dirt bike in the lounge, looks like the perfect man cave :ride:

Thanks I am lucky enough to have a wife that let me get all the toys I want and that actually pushes me to get them ? the idea to have the bike in the living room was actually hers because she knew it would make me happy and also because she really wanted my street bike in there but I told her it was impossible due to our outdoor stairs.As for the guitar, well I really wish it was a les paul custom, a real one but it's just a epiphany les paul standard, one day I'll have my true gibson les paul and hopefully it's going to be a custom ?

• Like 1