SouthCarolina TNT in Chester SC is apparently closed

I was looking at potential places to ride with my son today - apparently the owner of TNT passed away a few months ago and so TNT is closed until further notice.  I was bummed to hear this.  Can anyone else confirm this news?  I found this info on Rider Planet.  The TNT facebook page states it is open today, but there are no posts since June. 

The owner Barbara pass away back in Oct. My understanding the track is going through probate.

• Like 1

The owner Barbara pass away back in Oct. My understanding the track is going through probate.

I was very sorry to hear about Barbara passing away. We used to drive down to TNT Motorsports Park from just west of Winston-Salem, N.C. to ride their trails and MX track. Most of the time we ride at Brushy Mountain Motorsports Park but since I have some riding buddies that live near TNT Motorsports Park they used to invite me down there to ride with them. I'll miss that place and God rest Barbara's soul.
  • Like 1

Any updates on TNT?  Is it gone for good or has anyone tried to purchase the property to keep it going?

About TNT in Chester County SC - I live not too far from TNT. I bought a new bike and rode there 3 times before the owner passed away and it closed. That was at least a couple years ago. I would go by there once in a while to see if it had maybe reopened but it never did. I went by there about a week ago ~1/1/18 and there is a "For Sale" sign on the property. I wonder what the chance someone will buy and open TNT again? Probably not good. The previous owner Barbara was a nice person and I hated to hear that she passed.

I hate that TNT closed down.  Lots of fond memories there.  Looking on Google Maps, it looks like mother nature has consumed most of the tracks.